HVAC installers produce pipes threads according to EN 10226 (BSPT R), on steel pipes of the standard DIN EN 10255 M-H in the sizes R1/4"-2" with the portable electric pipe threader. Beeing mobile on the work site is, based on the cordless version SUPERTRONIC 2000 E, optimized.
- 4x faster rewind due to reverse drive
- User friendly work due to a large switch for forward and reverse gear
- Threading close to walls due to a off-set die head mounting
- High and constant power transmission at full load
- Ideal for hard to reach places (corners, shafts)
- Secure grip in both directions through hardened, interlocking prism pipe clamp
- Easy maintenance due to automatic lubrication